leapup

If 90% traders lose money, just imagine how much money the remaining 10% make

Reasons why traders lose money
– No trade setup
– Trading on tips
– No emotional discipline

Reasons why traders make money
– A trading system
– Accurate research
– Amazing network

Its time to move from yellow to green

A 2-hour live masterclass to learn our 5 step tried and tested trading system which ensures you make money consistently without the need of sitting in front of the screen all the time!

Coming Soon

Bonuses worth Rs. 10,000

Closed WhatsApp group support for 15 days

Learn live research on actual charts

5/5 rated by 1000+ students

Who should attend this masterclass?

Life is too short to learn from your own mistakes. Thus we present you an oppurtunity to pre learn via a masterclass designed by studying others mistake so that you don’t need to repeat them.

If you want to be a lion, train with lions. We provide you with a platform to network with like minded inviduals which can be one of your strongest assests.

Improve your trading performance by learning to build a professional trading system.

In the end, its all about earning money and who doesn’t love a passive source if income.

How we ensure your trading game becomes stronger?

Learn the tried and tested 5 step process developed by Professor Saif Thobani and implemented by 1000 + students in their successful trading career
1 – How to use technical analysis effectively
2 – How to always find the stocks that are hot to trade
3 – How to stay profitable even if the majority of your trades go wrong
4 – How to convert this into a rinse and repeat process
5 – Developing a network you trust to keep practicing and improving

Enroll Now to unlock Bonuses worth Rs. 10,000

Risk Management Tool
Position Sizing Tool
Stock Screener Template
15 days Premium Group Access

Masterclass Begins In

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Coming Soon
Costs you lesser than a PVR Popcorn😉

Our Students love us

Google Reviews
Student Reviews
Student Reviews
Student Reviews
Student Reviews
Student Reviews
Student Reviews
Play Video
Google Reviews
Student Reviews
Student Reviews
Student Reviews
Student Reviews
Student Reviews

Trainer for this Masterclass

Saif Sir

Mr. Saif Thobani

BAF, M.Com, CFA L3 Candidate, CMT L2 Candidate, NCFM Certified Technical Analyst & Options Strategist, NISM Certified Equity Research Analyst

Masterclass Attendance Certificate

  • Official and Valued
    Get an educator-marked signature with the organization’s logo to confirm your accomplishments and increment your work possibilities.

  • An edge over others
    Add an additional skill to your CV to impress your prospective employers

  • Increases Credibility
    Utilize your declaration to improve your expert believability and stand apart among your friends!

FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions

The Stock Trading Masterclass is a live, interactive masterclass

No recording will be provided

No, this masterclass is for all ages from all backgrounds

Preferably yes, A mobile might work but for live charting a laptop is preferred. 

sorry!!!
this batch is full

Join the waitlist

Its totally free